Ellis Saws has an interesting history and continues to change with the modern times. Gum Design developed their logo, website and branding collateral.
Ellis Mfg. Co., Inc. was founded in 1950 by D.R. Ellis and his sons, Wayne and Homer and produced transplanters, a farm implement used to transplant plants. In the early seventies, Wayne Ellis began mitering band saw, expanding to eight models, plus a belt grinder, band saw blades and drill presses. Today, the company is owned and operated by Wayne’s daughter and grandchildren. The success of Ellis Mfg. products owes much to the dedicated employees who strive to make superior machines and use their expertise to make constant improvements to the equipment and the working environment.